Green Family

Friday, October 14, 2005

Hi!

My name is Timothy Winston Green, I'm eleven months old and my geeky mommy thought it would be fun for me to have my own blog. We do fun things at our house all the time, such as playing peek-a-boo, where's daddy?, bouncing tennis balls, reading stories and going to the park. I *really* like playing in the garbage and the recycle bin but my parents keep moving me away from them, I don't know what their problem is but I'll keep trying to play with them. My favourite activity is to dance, especially to CBC intro songs like "As It Happens," but my tastes also include songs such as "Black Dog"; I'll dance to pretty much anything. I'm starting to do this thing my parents call "walking". Every time I use my feet and take a few steps they make a huge fuss, they smile and clap their hands. I like that... and clap my hands too. Today I'm a big boy my parents bought me a booster seat so I can eat at the table with Mommy and Daddy. Well, I'm ready to go and play again. So I'll write later. Bye!

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger bunmaster said...

Hi Timbit! Sounds like you are having lots of fun keeping mom & dad running around after you & the garbage can. What we need now are some super cute pictures of you so I can show your soon to be pal when he or she pops out of the oven.
Lots of kisses,
Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home