Green Family

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well it's a dreary day in Ottawa, very rainy, no park today! I've been a busy boy. On Saturday I went to my auntie Lisa and uncle Darren's for breakfast. Mommy and Daddy were busy looking at photographs - how vain. My other "mommy" Hasema put a clown outfit on me today as a practice for HALLOWEEN! She told Mom and Dad that I looked very cute in it -though they're not going to get to see it until Halloween. I'm not sure if they are dressing up for Halloween or not - they might be too old.

I'm starting to think that this walking thing is easier than I thought. I can take lots of steps at a time, but I still like to crawl, especially if I need to get somewhere. Well I gotta take a bath now, I want to stick my hands under the running water - I going to try to burn myself - let's see how quick Mommy is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home