Green Family

Monday, October 31, 2005


Happy Halloween

Boo! Wow do two weeks ever fly by, I've been a busy boy the last couple of weeks. I visited with Grandma, I got sick with cold and Lately my gums hurt. My Mommy keeps sticking her fingers in my mouth, I do it right back at her- serves her right. I'vealso been distracted reading my Aunty Laura's blog. She's having a baby and the baby doesn't want to come out - but her stories are sure entertaining! But back to me.... Today everyone is all excited. I'm not sure what it's all about but my parents keep talking about Halloween. Mummy and Daddy carved pumpkins - they're funny looking. Mommy made a cat pumpkin....



Daddy made a tragic clown pumpkin...



I dressed up as a clown for Halloween. Here's my impression of Daddy's tragic clown pumpkin.

No I wasn't a tragic clown! I was a happy clown. Mommy and Daddy took me out to people's houses to trick or treat. We went to Bob and Jackie's, Mike and Lorraine (she sure talks fast! I like her.) and Denise. I like trick or treating you get candy, but Mommy and Daddy won't let me have any - what's up with that? We'll see who gets candy next year!


1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger bunmaster said...

Nice kitty cat there mommy & Timbit is the cutest clown ever. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Don't worry Timothy, one fine Halloween night in the future you'll eat so much candy you'll give yourself a belly ache.
Love, Aunty Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home