Green Family

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Winter's Here!


It's cold outside and there's white stuff on the ground. I've seen that before but I'm much more interested in it now then when I was a tiny baby. Mummy and Daddy keep putting me in a snowsuit- it's blue and puffy and it's hard to move around in it. I have these pretty groovy boots from MEC too so I can walk outside. Mummy says I look like I have clown feet when I wear them.
What's a clown? Oh yeah I remember I was one those for Halloween, but I didn't wear big shoes. But back to winter things. I made my first snow angel. It was so fun I plopped backwards in the fluffy snow and voila "a snow angel".And then, Daddy got out this blue thing called a sled, and he strapped me in (why do they insist on doing that!)and pulled me around the backyard. You know what though? It was bumpy. Maybe I can go down a hill in it. The kids at daycare say that's fun what do you think? Okay well I have to go now, apparently it's bed time. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home