Green Family

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Christmas time in Mini-Apple-Us

Hello everyone,

Even though I've been back for a couple of weeks now, I still wanted to let you know about my trip to visit my Auntie Jennifer and Uncle Randy at Christmas. They live in a big city with a big name - Mini-Apple-Us. My mom and dad put me on a big loud airplane two times before we got there. There was not much room in our section of the airplane, and I didn't want to sit on a seat, so I found lots of things on the floor to keep me busy. I don't know why all the big people sit still the whole time - maybe that's why everyone looked so bored. I tried to charm the people behind me as much as I could by playing peekaboo over the seat.

My Aunt Jennie's place is lots of fun! They have a big kitchen and a room with a TV right next door (the big people were calling it the hive, I don't know what that's all about). I will warn you that there's a step between them - I crashed a couple of times but didn't cry. By the end of the week I really got the hang of it and that step didn't slow me down one bit. Then downstairs is my Uncle Randy's part of the house. (That's the part of the house where mainly people hang out). He must really like baseball caps, TVs and race cars because there are a lot of them everywhere. When we were there we went to a big place called the Mall of America. Mommy and Daddy had to finish their Christmas shopping (I knew they were buying lots of toys for me) so I was a good boy in my stroller and fell asleep. Then later in the trip they bought be a baby shirt that says on the front "I make shopping miserable". I don't know what their problem is since my grandma green said I was a little angel and I hardly cried at all - I think they were miserable because they left all their shopping to the last minute.

And then it was party time. Auntie Jennifer and Uncle Randy had people over to their house. I didn't know any of the people but they were sure nice and we spent the whole time at the bar. Daddy loved the bar, I know he wants one in our basement. I do too because I liked sitting on the high chairs, but not like my kind of high chair though the bar kind. Uncle Randy has a doll that sits at the bar. I think that's cool he's called George W. Bush. Then it was Christmas day. I don't remember the first one, I'm not sure if I will remember this one but I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will help me. There was a pretty tree with lots of lights and decorations and LOTS of presents.
Man, Santa most have really worked hard to get all those gifts under the tree. We spent a long time opening presents see.... I got two really fun presents the dancing snowman and doggy as well as the a dancing bird. I LOVE them and play with them all the time, the music is great! Uncle Randy told my Mom it was really important that she not forget them at his house. I thought that was really nice of him to remind her. Hey wait a minute! I haven't seen the snowman and doggy since I got home. I got to ask Mom some tough questions! Anyways Christmas was lots of fun and I had a great time and can't wait to visit with Auntie Jennifer and Uncle Randy again. Mommy and Daddy said they wanted to come again soon, they said next time they were going to give me baby gravol for the trip. I wonder what that is - sounds yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home