Green Family

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Train Ride

Ding ding! Ding ding! Me, Grandma, Mommy, Douglas and Nikki(they keep calling her Benten) are going home on the ding ding train. Mommy, Daddy, me and donut went to St.Catharines to visit Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Chris, Auntie Valerie , Brennan and Nikki (aka Benten). Now we're coming back on 2 ding ding trains. I got to sit beside Nikki on both trains. There was a tray right in my seat, I got hurt twice on it. We were on the train for 7 whole years , well maybe 7 whole hours. I got a ham and cheese sandwich from the dinner man... "Timothy Douglas just said "co-ol." That was Nikki.''The train rides were great. I hope I can go on the ding ding train again soon. I got to see Daddy again he left on Wednesday. Everyone laughs when I asked where Steve Wall was. I don't know why well bye bye for now.

p.s I have to go play with Nikki!

p.s.s Nikki or Benten or Brennanten which ever one !
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Hi Douglas here...

I went on a tran I think. I remember a person called Bentn playing peek-a- boo and sticking out her tongue game with me. She kept leaving to go to timothy. Everyone kept smiling at me. I was sleeping, eating and getting changed most of the time. I woke up from a loud noise and we were in a dark tunnel full of trans and I didn't cry. Someone kept asking granma to get a porter and she said She has to stay with me. I'm a big boy , I can take care of bentn, timothy and me all by myself. I don't need her, I'm old enougfh to be by myself. At home Bentn was playing with me again , so I said Co-ol to her. She jumped up and told my mommy. Everybody wanted to pick me up so a pretended to sleep but bentn caught me with my eyes open everytime.Y...A..W...N... Well ...yaw..n I'm tired... bye bye it's snack time before I have a nap.

Donut , xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(This posting is courtesy of Boo Tinkler)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home