Green Family

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Little People

Well, it's been awhile and in January Mummy and Daddy kept talking about an election. I kept hearing names like Stephen Harper, Mr. Dithers and Jack Layton - I wondered who are these chumps? I didn't understand why we kept watching these people on our TV. It was boring, I mean we had my drum to play with and my little people. If I had a choice on this voting thing Iwould have voted for the Little People - or I should say animals... see aren't they cute? I bet they would have done a great job at running the country - I mean who would say no to these guys?

Well my vote didn't count for much and that Stephen guy won. I heard he likes cats and kittens. Maybe he won't be so bad? Well whatever, I got Mum and Dad back and there was no more boring TV. Which was great 'cause I had lots of stuff to do with my drum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home